Home » Nomination » Judging Criteria
- What problem is the project trying to solve?
- How important is the problem?
- What was innovative about the solution that was developed to solve the problem?
- What were the challenges in executing the solution?
- What were the important milestones?
- What are the gains that have accrued to each party through this engagement in the areas of productivity improvements, revenue improvements, new products and customer markets, and/or return on investments?
- What was the value created in terms of product, people and/or processes?
- What were the important lessons learnt?
- Is the innovation created transferable within the industry?
- Is the innovation created transferable across industries?