Submit a nomination
The collaboration should achieve at least one of the following objectives:
- Knowledge transfer between companies
- Capability upgrading
- Development and roll out of innovative products and services
- A positive workplace culture
With the exception of the “Most Positive Workplace Collaboration” category, the collaborative project must involve two or more companies/organizations at least one of which must be registered and based in Singapore.
How to submit a nomination
Each collaboration may choose up to a maximum of two award categories and submit concise and complete answers to the eight simple questions that can be found in the nomination form. Please e-mail the completed nomination form to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the following:
- Company logos of all collaborators
- High resolution images and/or videos relevant to the nomination
- Recent employee engagement survey results (applicable only to the Most Positive Workplace Collaboration Category)
Nomination submission deadline is 9 June 2023.